e

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Android Replaces BlackBerry

So, recently I upgraded my phone (I had my BlackBerry Curve for three years).  This time I decided to get an Android phone.  I got the HTC EVO 4G.  It's a very nice phone, I'll grant you, and the Android OS is superb, but I miss my physical keyboard.  I suppose I'll get over it eventually.  Having fiddled with the iPhone for a bit, I can say that I like Android better.  For one thing, I can actually change the battery in the EVO.  Always a plus with me.  For another, I'm free to customize more with Android.  Being related to Linux doesn't hurt none, either. ;)

I'm already finding a number of useful apps to use including the Blogger app, which I am using to type this entry.  I'll try to keep you posted on what I do with the new phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home